Epsom Girls Grammar School Foundation
The Foundation was established in 1999 to support the fundraising projects of the school and to manage and administer the funds raised and endowments gifted to the school. The Foundation is an incorporated Charitable Trust and a registered charity and is governed by independent trustees.
The Foundation assists students, staff, sports and cultural groups through the Heritage Fund and endowment awards.
The Foundation has contributed over the years to the funding and coordination of a wide variety of projects:
- The Sports Complex
- Raye Freedman Arts Centre
- Establishment of the Heritage Fund to assist students and teachers
- Gala Auctions
- Provisions of scholarships, endowments
- Grand pianos
- Wireless network and computer equipment
- Shade sails
- Support of cultural groups, sports teams and equipment
- Production of the Annual Calendar and Blend Recipe Book