International > Student Visa Information


Once the student has been offer a place at EGGS and has paid the invoice, she can apply for her visa at Immigration NZ with the “Offer of Place” and the “Receipt”. We require all students to hold a valid Student Visa which needs to state the name of our school before they start studying at Epsom Girls Grammar School. The first application for a student visa needs to be done personally or through an agency. We are able to help with subsequent student visa applications.

Please see the following website:

About Us | Curriculum | Co-Curricular | Enrolments | International | Events/News | OGA | Development | Epsom House | Contact Us | Home
Browser Compatibility| Site Credits